[SCA-BMDL] Auction of Highly Desirable Items at 12th Night (cross post from facebook)

Harland Corbin harland.corbin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:00:25 EST 2015

Greetings to all,

Notice a theme? Are you going to BMDL Twelfth Night? Of course you are, and
did you know that there will be the Famous (Infamous?) Auction of Highly
Desirable Items, run by yours truly.

Forgot a piece of feast gear at home? No worries, we have some to auction
off. Need to cloth a new person, or even yourself if you are new? We have
garb as well.

Have stuff laying around gathering dust? Why not donate it to the Barony?

All proceeds go to refill the Barony coffers, so that we can continue to
host events such as these.

Yours in Service

Elizabeth Arrowsmyth