[SCA-BMDL] Family Activities at 12th Night (cross post from facebook)

Harland Corbin harland.corbin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:31:57 EST 2015

Please join us at the craft tables during the festivities! At the beginning
of the day we will have decking of the halls! Come help us make paper
chains, paper flowers, and other fun crafts. Make a cloven fruit for your
beloved!
Then after Decorating we will have crafts available for the little ones.
Plan on joining us for Weaving, Mosaics, and some coloring! We will also
have Catan and board games for families.
Then Children 10 and under, why should all the adults have the fun? We will
do our own game of passing of presents. Bring a wrapped gift that is around
$5.00 !
- Lady Aibell ingen Chernachain