[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 12:35:56 EST 2015

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice continues this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the Environmental Charter School (ECS) near Frick Park in the
East End, at 829 Milton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15218. Enter through the front
door of the building, on Henrietta St. Map here: http://goo.gl/maps/8SjJQ
<http://goo.gl/maps/8SjJQ>

I'm told we'll have Div. 1 youth fighter Ian Dalicieux of St. Swithin's Bog
in attendance, so I hope our other Div. 1 youth fighters will come out to
give him a challenge!

Loaner gear will be available.

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices is as follows:

Jan. 4 - practice at the Environmental Charter School
Jan. 11 - practice at the Environmental Charter School
Jan. 18 - practice at the Environmental Charter School
Jan. 25 - practice at the Environmental Charter School
Feb. 1 - practice at the Environmental Charter School

I hope to see you on Sunday!

Arianna