[SCA-BMDL] A&S Gatherings to continue tomorrow - CALL FOR TEACHERS

caseyodonovan at yahoo.com caseyodonovan at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 09:42:04 EST 2015

Good morning BMDL,
For those of your not martially inclined, but who are looking for a more peaceful pastime, come on down to ECS to meet the new A&S minister: me.
I'd like to see what projects you are working on, talk about classes that will be coming up in the Barony and surrounding areas and see how people are preparing for the spring.
The gathering will coincide with the martial practice 2-6 pm at the Environmental Charter School on Sunday. The ECS is at 829 Milton Street Pittsburgh, PA 15218
http://goo.gl/maps/8SjJQ

Also, I am putting out a call for teachers to put together lecture and kit style classes for the coming year. Examples can include basket making to carry your ice at Pennsic, leather working, fletching, cooking and meal preparation. Classes can be geared for the advanced learner or the novice.
It is my intent to publish a schedule and syllabus for the coming year and I would like to showcase the skill and industry of the Barony. If you have a skill or talent that you would like to share with the rest of the Barony then please reach out to me by e-mail to ansminister at debatablelands.org. Feel free to call as well. My number is 267-679-1171.
I am looking forward to meeting many of you tomorrow and seeing what BDML is doing.

Potest Facere,
Janos

Houshold Motto: Potest Facere "Can Do"
Family Motto: Giolla ar a-namhuid a-bu " A man above his enemies forever"