[SCA-BMDL] Fw: Coronation A&S Display

caseyodonovan at yahoo.com caseyodonovan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 14:10:35 EST 2015

Fellow Debatable Landers,
Please take a look at the announcement below regarding an A&S display that will be set up at AEthelmearc Coronation this spring. If you are planning on attending the event, and have a project to show off, I suggest that you think about adding to the display!
- Baron JanosA&S Minister

Houshold Motto: Potest Facere "Can Do"
Family Motto: Giolla ar a-namhuid a-bu " A man above his enemies forever"