[SCA-BMDL] Upcoming Fencing Practices

Tym Kogen shinigamikirin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:22:21 EST 2015

Greetings,

Next Sunday, February 15, there will not be practice at the ECS. Fencing
practice will be held at the College of Silva Vulcani Fencing Muster,
details as follows.

California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Ave, California, Pennsylvania 15419

Spend the day after Valentine's day celebrating with violence and
swords! The College of Silva Vulcani invites you all to come down and fence
at California University of Pennsylvania on Saturday, February 15th 2015 in
the Convention Center. The fun starts at 10:00.

Come and train with us, so that we all may take the fields this
Pennsic War and chase those vagabonds off our green fields!

You will need a parking pass, please contact Gabby at speer at calu.edu
by February
11th so that she can secure you one. If you forget, don't worry...if I have
extras you can have one, but on a Sunday free parking is pretty easy to get
in town. (And there's the garage.)

The Sunday after that, February 22, we are unable to use the ECS due to a
school event, so practice is going on the road to the Shire of Ballachlagan
to be held in conjunction with their Sunday practice, which starts at 1:00
PM at Warwood Middle School, 150 VIKING DR, Wheeling, WV 26003, so come on
down and fight some people you won't get to fight regularly and have fun.

We will return to our regular schedule on Sunday March 1.

In Service,
Jorundr hinn Rotinn