[SCA-BMDL] A Challenge from the Scarlet Guard

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Fri Feb 6 11:45:11 EST 2015

Greetings

Unto all the groups of AEthelmearc does The Order of the Scarlet Guard wish
to issue a challenge. This year on Saturday June 13th in the Shire of
Hornwood at the Scarlet Guard Inn III we are inviting every Barony, Shire,
Canton, and College to send an individual to compete in an archery
competition.

To enter each group can pick one representative, that is a member of that
group, and send along a signed letter from the seneschal of the group as
proof of entry. Only persons with a signed letter from the group’s
seneschal will be allowed to compete. We would also ask that each group
send a small item or token from their group that would then be put in the
prize basket for the winner. There is also a banner for the winner to keep
during the year. It is our plan to have the name of the winner and group
he/she is from added to this banner each year.

Members of the Scarlet Guard are not eligible to shoot in this competition.

It is our hope to continue this challenge every year.

The Order of the Scarlet Guard