[SCA-BMDL] Scriptorium Announcement

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:38:33 EDT 2015

​​As you know, the Wednesday Scriptorium has been on Summer hiatus...but
that's all over in September and we are returning with a slightly different
format for the 2015-2016 Scriptoria.

The second Wednesday of the month will be an "Open Table" session where we
can work on projects that we're currently doing, do a paint-a-scroll, and
generally do art together.

The fourth Wednesday of the month will be Scribal Classes. I will be
posting the class schedule/descriptions to the BMDL Website and re-posting
them to the BMDL facebook page, as well as making an announcement to the
email list along with the reminder about the Open Table session (as well as
the usual week of announcement).

If you would like to teach a scribal class, please send me email at
jenn.strobel at gmail.com. I have some space open and would love to have you
share your knowledge.

The first "Open Table" session will be on Wednesday, 9 September.
The first Scribal Class will be "Scribal 101" taught by THL Anlaith ingen
Trena on Wednesday, 23 September.

Everything starts at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 8:00 p.m. at my home in Hampton
Township (contact me for directions).

​Thank you all for your time and I look forward to seeing both old and new
faces in September!

​Meesteres Odriana
BMDL Signet​

--