[SCA-BMDL] Courier needed for Pen vs. Sword

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:10:06 EDT 2015

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima!

Is anyone planning on traveling up to Pen vs. Sword in Delftwood this
weekend? Her Majesty is planning on doing a Court, but I will not be able
to attend as His Majesty is holding Court at Blackstone Raids. There are
scrolls and scroll cases that need to be transported if at all possible.
Please respond ASAP so that I can avoid having to put the scrolls into
Overnight Mail. Thank you!!

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc