[SCA-BMDL] Help the Barony get Free publicity!! Please?

Jackie Lockhart isabellemaurienne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:11:22 EDT 2015

Unto the finest gentles in the Knowne World, I write today as Alaric's
deputy to beg your assistance! We've received a request from the Tribune
Review to have a reporter and photographer attend our Sunday practice in
order to publish an article in Monday's paper. Having cleared this with our
seneschal and Baron, we'd like to put our best foot forward. They will be
arriving on site at 2pm.
 If you were even remotely thinking about attending practice, please come
out. If you weren't going to come, Please come out and bring a friend!!
The editor has requested that if anyone is willing to wear garb, they'd
love to get some pics. This is a great opportunity for Free publicity and
I'd really appreciate your help in making this a success. Let's recruit
more friends to come join the Best Barony in the Knowne World!

In service,
Lady Isabel Fleuretan