[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice on Sunday

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:40:59 EDT 2014

Baronial Archery Practice is on for this Sunday to run from 11:00 to 2:00.
I will be out of town at the Siege of Glengary, there will be plenty of
shooting there as well.  Master Alaric and Meistari Urho have graciously
offered to host practice in my absence, so please lend them your support.

Also this is the last Baronial Practice before Archers to the Wald which
will host the Kingdom Archery Championships, Baronial Archery Championships
and Baronial Youth Archery Championships.  So dust off the bows and warm up
your arms to prepare for those tournaments!

Cheers,
Brandubh, BMDL Captain of Archers