[SCA-BMDL] OT: Looking for high school students to pilot STEM survey

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:35:05 EDT 2014

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima!

The company that I work for, Victory Media, is starting to delve into the
realm of connecting high school students interested in STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) education and careers with
colleges that offer programs in which they might be interested. To that
end, we are fine-tuning an online assessment (kind of like the "What X are
you" quizzes we all used to take online) that helps determine your "STEM
Type," a personality type that may help direct students towards
STEM-focused colleges and careers.

We are currently looking for high school students who would be willing to
help us with a pilot test for the new assessment. Taking the quiz should
take about 30 minutes.

If you are, or have, a high school student who would be willing to take
that time, please contact me ASAP. We are hoping to have this pilot program
executed this week, if possible. Thank you!!

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc