[SCA-BMDL] Gift Basket items needed

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 16:56:45 EDT 2014

Good afternoon my wonderful Barony!
As coronation nears (Next weekend!) I am gathering items for a gift basket for our new King and Queen.  As you know they are from our very own barony, so we can't be outdone! Please, please, let me know if you have something to donate for the basket.  We will be putting it together the morning of Coronation so you can right up to the very day to donate. We will also be at Schola this weekend, and we can arrange a pick up. Let us show our new King and Queen what an amazing barony they're part of.  Of particular use are items they can give as largess to their populace. If you have any questions, or can donate, please contact me.
Thank you so much!
Your baroness,
Constance