[SCA-BMDL] Coronation of TRH Titus Germanicus and Anna Leigh

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:40:36 EDT 2014

Apologies - the ACCEPS site is currently not listing Coronation. I have
contacted the site administrator and hope to have this resolved some time
later today. I will post to the list once it becomes available again.

In the mean time, you can still send your reservation by snail mail. If it
is post-marked today, the $2 discount for on-board still applies.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Arianna of Wynthrope
Co-Autocrat for the Coronation of Titus and Anna Leigh