[SCA-BMDL] Courier needed for Summer's End

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:14:07 EDT 2014

Unto the Barony, greetings once again from Kameshima.

Due to life issues, I will not be going to Summer's End this coming
weekend. Master Fridrikr has graciously agreed to stand in my stead as
Royal Herald, but this means that I will once again need someone to convey
the Silver Buccle Portfolio to and from the event.

If you are planning on going, please get in touch with me ASAP so that we
can coordinate. Thank you.

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc