[SCA-BMDL] thanks from the Troll for Agincourt

Alfonsina Svoboda chatelaine2 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 22:16:48 EDT 2014

Hi all,
It was a great event today, and i would like to thank the following for help at troll:

First off, thanks to his Excellency, Baron Liam, for asking me to do the job.

To Lady Hara and Master Alaric, couldn't have done it without you. You answered all my questions and really helped Immensely.

To Lettice,Alime, Elizabeth Parker, Alaric and Hara for sitting troll with me throughout the day. I appreciate all of you. Thanks so much for the help!!

Sincerely,

Margery Kent of York
Head Troll for Agincourt

"Old Age and treachery  triumph over youth and skill"John Kasper, and others

"Loyalty  above all else, except Honor.