[SCA-BMDL] Youth Champs tourney at Agincourt TOMORROW, NO Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:48:56 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Tomorrow is the Agincourt event, where the Kingdom Youth Combat Champion's
Tourney will be held. The tourney will begin at noon, to be followed by
melees on a pirate ship!

IF YOU NEED LOANER ARMOR AT AGINCOURT, I NEED TO KNOW NOW! I can bring only
a limited selection of loaner gear to this event, so if you don't tell me
you need something, it may not be there. All loaner weapons and shields
will be available, armor may not.

For more info on the Agincourt event, go to
http://debatablelands.org/events/2014-10-25%20Agincourt.php

There is NO Debatable Lands Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday.

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices is as follows:

Oct. 25 - Kingdom Champion's Tourney at Agincourt (Saturday)
Oct. 26 - NO practice, go to Agincourt on Saturday!
Nov. 2 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Nov. 9 - practice and Harvest Barony meeting at Byron & Ariella's castle in
Wexford
Nov. 16 - practice at the Environmental Charter School (pending
confirmation from THLady Rosalia)
Nov. 22 - practice at the Environmental Charter School
Nov. 30 - practice at the Environmental Charter School

Arianna