[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practices

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 08:48:41 EDT 2014

Greetings All,
Archery Practice is winding up for the season, here is the schedule of
Archery Practices through the end of the year.

October 26 - Regular Practice at Washington Blvd

November 2 - last regular outdoor practice at Washington Blvd - Site clean
up - Novelty shoots, candy giveaways, and Gwyntarian Winter Challenge.

Come early bring some gloves and a rake, and help us clean up and clear out
our spot for the season.
Bring leftover Halloween Candy to seed the candy bowl, and shoot some
novelty targets.  We will also start the Gwyntarian Winter challenge shoots.

November 9 - Barony meeting and harvest revel - Archery Practice at Their
Excellencies's, Byron and Ariella's, Castle in Wexford.  We will
concentrate mainly on Gwyntarian Winter Challenge at this event.

After that, there are no more scheduled outdoor practices for the Barony.
I encourage you to try to get out to the Steltonwald Practices on Wednesday
evenings from 6-9 to keep shooting throughout the winter.

Cheers,
Brandubh,
BMDL Captain of Archers