[SCA-BMDL] Barony property inventories due to exchequer by Dec 3rd officer's meeting

sbooth-imap sbooth at sbooth.net
Mon Oct 20 20:44:26 EDT 2014

To anyone who is charged with keeping of barony stuff,

I need a yearly inventory of the barony stuff. It should include
rough description eg 5 golden rings, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2
turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree is fine, but 5 gold rings,
1 tree and 10 birds is fine as well. Also, where the stuff is located.
Please email copy to exchequer at debatablelands.org or bring a paper copy
of the inventory. I'm asking folks to email or give me a printout by the
December 3rd meeting.

In Service,

Hara Kikumatsu, exchequer Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands