[SCA-BMDL] Call for Letters

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Mon Nov 10 11:08:40 EST 2014

Citizens of the Debatable Lands;

My two year term as your Minister of Arts and Sciences will be over at the
start of February. I have enjoyed serving, and feel a much stronger
connection with the Baronial A&S community than I used to. It has been my
pleasure to encourage and promote our activities, and report on them to the
Kingdom Minister. Nevertheless, I feel it is my duty to pass this mantle to
another when my term is complete.

I am inviting all of you to submit letters asking to be considered for this
position. Please describe your interest, and any goals you might have as
Minister. This is not the most rigidly defined officerial position, and
there is quite a bit of leeway for your own vision.

Please send your letter to the "ansminister" address at debatablelands.org
by the end of the calendar year. I will forward these to the other officers
for their consideration. Please also attend the February 4th officers
meeting to make a statement before the vote.

Again, I thank you all for this opportunity to serve, and I look forward to
seeing what the next minister will do with the position.

--
Ishiyama roku-i Gen'tarou Yori'ie
Baronial Minister of Arts and Sciences, BMDL
ishiyama at ee0r.com
http://www.ee0r.com/sca/ishiyama.html