[SCA-BMDL] A&S "Practice" planning

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Sat Nov 1 21:23:55 EDT 2014

November 2nd - Help clean up Washington Boulevard site!

That starts at like 10am, and don't forget we finally come off of
Summer Time. In my experience, if you want to help clean up, you
had better show up early or all the good trash will be gone by
the time you get there.

November 9th - Barony Meeting and Harvest Revel at Harlech Castle

I can't make it, but feel free to bring your projects in progress
to show others what you're working on, and bring your Samhain
jack-o-lantern to throw it from the battlements!

November 16th - Indoor practice, indoor A&S!

The Baroness says she has found an entire milk crate of partially
completed, Barony-related A&S projects. Let's all pull one or two
of them from the crate and finish them up, for the greater glory.

Any ideas for the future? Let me know?

--
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)