[SCA-BMDL] War Practice Youth Champs Tourney Saturday! No practice Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:46:48 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

War Practice is this weekend! The Youth Combat list opens at 9:30 am. If
you want to compete to become the next Kingdom Youth Champion, be on the
main battlefield along Currie Road, next to the thrown weapons field, no
later than 10:30 am on Saturday morning.

If you need loaner armor for War Practice, YOU MUST LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE.
I do not have room in my car to bring all of the youth loaner armor to the
event.

Sparring Marshals, including our new Prince, Titus, and our most recent
former King, Duke Timothy, will be available from 10-11 am on Saturday to
work with Division 2 and 3 youth fighters.

The tourney to determine the AEthelmearc Youth Combat Champion(s) for Their
Majesties, Tindal and Etain, begins at 11 am, to be followed by melees.
More info is available here:
http://www.steltonwald.org/warpractice/fighting.shtml

There is no BMDL youth fighter practice this Sunday.

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices for the next few weeks is:

May 17 (Saturday) - AEthelmearc Youth Champion's Tourney at War Practice,
Cooper's Lake
May 18 - no practice, go to War Practice on Saturday!
May 25 - practice at Washington Blvd in conjunction with the spring Barony
Meeting
June 1 - practice at Washington Blvd
June 8 - practice at Washington Blvd
June 15 - practice at Washington Blvd

I hope to see you all on SATURDAY at War Practice!

Arianna