[SCA-BMDL] No A&S Practice Sunday May 4

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Fri May 2 14:29:04 EDT 2014

No organized A&S this Sunday, May 4th.
Enjoy Star Wars day at home. May the fourth be with you!

I just looked at the map, and I don't want to deal with the Marathon zone
at all.
Multiple legs of the route are directly between my home and Washington Blvd.
Feel free to show up and see who's there, but I don't recommend it.

The next weekend, May 11th is Mothers Day.
I believe that my deputy Lady Bugga is going to run that day as I will not
be able to.

--
Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
(mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)