[SCA-BMDL] War Practice Classes

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Thu May 1 17:17:45 EDT 2014

 From the War Practice class coordinator:

Greetings-

While the deadline has passed to have your class included in the on-site
booklet, you can still volunteer to teach a class. I will include any new
classes on the website, on the notice boards on-site and at the gate.
Please contact me at helen.pinto at comcast.net if you'd like to offer a
class.

Also, if you would like an advance copy of the class, activities and
meeting schedules and descriptions, please send an e-mail directly to me
at the address above and I will send you PDF copies.

As usual, please fee free to cross-post this anywhere you think it may be
of interest.

-Aidan ni Leir