[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic consult table at A&S Practice this Sunday

Elsbeth Anne Roth elsbeth at pobox.com
Thu Mar 27 16:14:39 EDT 2014

During A&S practice I will be holding a mini-consult table.  Mini means I
will not have very many books (but will have the internet) so if you want
help on a specific name please contact me early and I will ensure I bring
it. I will have some books with period armory.

I also have a bunch of recent submissions that still need to be drawn, so
if you have any artistic or drafting skills and want to try heraldic art,
feel free to come by.

-Elsbeth Anne Roth
elsbeth at pobox.com