[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Practice, This Sunday, No Winter Storms!!!

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 12:55:49 EST 2014

Greetings,

THERE WILL BE HEAVY PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY!!!!

Old man winter has given us a reprieve, prepare your weapons and armor.

This week we will have practice from 2-6 p.m. at the Pittsburgh Environmental Charter School. We will work on 2 on 1 Melee drills around 4 p.m.

Blackstone Raids is 6 weeks away, time to prepare for the Melees ahead!!

There will be limited loner armor available, first come, first serve.

See you there!!
http://goo.gl/maps/8SjJQ

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus