[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:21:44 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Thanks to Gwion, Robert, and Ceindrech for attending the AEthelmearc
AEcademy in Thescorre with me last weekend so I could run my class on youth
marshaling. Thanks also to Lord Robert Pour Maintenant for armoring up as a
sparring marshal to fight them so I could demonstrate marshaling adults
fighting youth.

THERE ARE ONLY THREE SUNDAY YOUTH FIGHTING PRACTICES LEFT BEFORE PENNSIC!
There will be a youth tourney/open practice at the *Baronial Birthday *event
on* Saturday, July 19,* but no practice on July 20th. After that, we'll be
at Pennsic through August 9th, where you can fight twice a day starting on
Thursday of Peace week if you want, not to mention various youth tourneys
and the Castle Battle.

Youth Fighters who wish to compete in the *AEthelmearc Youth Adult Tag Team
Tourney*, which will be on Wednesday of War week (Aug. 6) from 11 am to 3
pm, line up your adult fighters now!

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice continues this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the usual site, the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and
Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here:  http://tinyurl.com/mb43y6d
I will be out of town, but Lady Ceindrech has agreed to run the practice in
my absence.

There is no running water at the site. Please bring a water bottle. Lady
Ceindrech will have loaner gear.

The schedule for youth fighter practices from now through Pennsic:

June 28 - practice at Washington Blvd, Ceindrech will marshal
July 6 - practice at Washington Blvd
July 13 - practice at Washington Blvd
July 19 (Saturday) - Youth Tourney at the Baronial Birthday event
July 20 - NO practice
July 27 through August 10 - NO PRACTICE - PENNSIC!
August 17 - practice resumes at Washington Blvd.

Have a great time with Lady Ceindrech on Sunday!

Arianna