[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice this Thursday

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Tue Jun 24 11:37:31 EDT 2014

Greetings, dancers!

June's dance practice will be this Thursday, June 26th, from 8-10pm.  If
the weather's nice (which it's looking to be), we'll be outside, in the
grassy area between porter and Wean Halls.  Otherwise, we'll be in
Porter Hall A18A.  Both locations are shown on this map:
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zZjdSMip0d5c.kMWWs8_DWsos

As always, you don't need a partner, garb, or previous experience with
dance to come join us.  If you need better directions to the room, or
have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me, or give me a call:
412-567-7512.

Hope to see you there!
-- Cai o'r Llyn, BMDL Dancemaster