[SCA-BMDL] Heavy and Fencing Practice Sunday

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:26:14 EDT 2014

Greeting Heavy Fighters and Fencers!

There will be both Fencing and Heavy Fighter Practice at Washington Blvd.
this weekend.

Lord Jorundr will be running practice on the fencing end.

Lady Cynewyn will be running heavy practice.

For the heavy fighters, at 4pm there will be 2 on 1 drills. fighters will
take on Knights and Gages, your job is to get in and kill or leg the your
opponent in less than 10 seconds and then move on to the next opponent.

I will try to make sure that the loaner gear is there if needed. Have a
great practice, I will be in Thescorre helping to train our northern armies
at Academy and War College.

As a reminder next weekend will be the Army Muster in Stormsport. If you
are planning to come and fight as part of the Barony Unit, please let me
know by Wednesday.

In Service,
Liam

--