[SCA-BMDL] Scriptorium for this Summer

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:49:34 EDT 2014

This summer there will be three sessions of Scriptorium:

Sunday, June 29
Sunday, July 6 (week before 40th Anniversary)
Sunday, August 24

These will be held in my home in Hampton Township.

I will open the house at 2:00 p.m. and there will be snacks and dinner
provided. I will have some paint-a-scrolls on hand as well as loaner gear.
Please RSVP to let me know which sessions you will be attending so that I
may have enough food for everyone. My email is jenn.strobel at gmail.com and
please include "RSVP-Scriptorium" in the subject header.

I look forward to seeing everyone and thank you all for your time.

Best regards,

Odriana
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*