[SCA-BMDL] Fabric in search of a home

Saskia van Ouwater saskiavanouwater at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 10:30:04 EDT 2014

Hello all:

I have multiple yards of a grayish upholstery fabric in need of a new home.
I bought it because it is covered in white patterns which are reminiscent
of escarbuncles.    Some of them have little gold dots inside the ends.  A
photo is available on request (off-list, due to size).

I am moving and need to get rid of it, but I think, for example, it would
make great scroll cases.  I also made a dress with this fabric for the
bodice and a red skirt - perfect for kingdom occasions!
Anyway, if anyone is interested in it, please let me know.

Best,
Saskia van Ouwater