[SCA-BMDL] Emails bouncing

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:36:46 EDT 2014

I've been informed that, as our mailing list is hosted on the same service
as the kingdom list, the same problems are occurring with some email
providers.

In short, if your email is from Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo, or MSN, the list
provider will trashcany your posts as spam. (These providers are notorious
for poor security and even worse policing for spammers.)

Free, reliable email is available from Gmail, and scads of smaller free
providers exist.

Sorry, but since this is handled at the list server level there is nothing
we can do to change this policy.

--Broom, Baronial Webminister