[SCA-BMDL] Kittens at Coopers

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:45:56 EDT 2014

I received this email today. If anyone can help, contact her at
cthenna at gmail.com.

This is Ghazalah, the henna artist for Kafe Merhaba at Pennsic.  We're here
early this week setting up the Kafe, staying at Rose Point Campground near
site.  We have been adopted by two lovely kittens who have clearly been
abandoned here.  They look at be about seven or eight weeks old and are
super friendly.  They let us walk over and pick them up and will cuddle and
purr.  One has a weepy eye but is seeing fine, and of course, like all
wild-living cats, they have fleas, and possibly worms.  They're skinny but
still very polite to each other when given food, so I think they'd be fine
in a house with other pets.  We have contacted local shelters but haven't
heard back.  We can't take them, of course because Pennsic is no pets, but
we can't take them home as our son is allergic.  They're not feral, and I
hate to think of such sweet critters being left alone.  Anyone who wants
more details or can help, please email cthenna at gmail.com.
Thanks,
Ghazalah