[SCA-BMDL] Kitchen Thanks

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:31:48 EDT 2014

Greetings from Brandubh, Feast Cook for BMDL 40th Birthday,

I hope that everyone who stayed for feast had a lovely evening and enjoyed
the food.  To that end I would like to thank the gentles who helped me
prepare all of the delicious dishes that you enjoyed.  Thanks to Alastar,
Creador, Cionaodh, Aidan, Rivka, Michelina, Cat, and Alethea for working in
the kitchen, especially to Creador and Alastar, and Rivka who assisted with
the final preparations and plating during feast.  Thanks to  Rivka, Edana
and Hilda for serving the food.  And all the generous help for clean up,
washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen afterward, Arianna, Robert, Gwion,
Gabrielle, Racheldis, young Ian, Audra, Constance, thank you all.  Special
thanks to Alastar for transporting all the baronial larder items,
and Muirgheal, Jorundr, and Ingunn for transporting the canton larder
items, and to Abatissa for her sekanjabin.

Thank you all for your help, I apologize if I have missed anyone, it was a
busy day.

Cheers,
Brandubh