[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighting at Baronial Birthday, NO Sunday Practice!

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 23:00:19 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

This *Saturday *there will be youth fighting at the Baronial Birthday event
from 11 am to 1 pm. More info on the event here:
http://debatablelands.org/events/2014-07-19%20BMDL%2040th%20Birthday%20Party.php
<http://debatablelands.org/events/2014-07-19%20BMDL%2040th%20Birthday%20Party.php>

If your child would like to put on armor and try youth combat at the
Baronial Birthday, they are welcome to do so. If we get enough kids, there
will be melees as well.

There is NO youth fighter practice this Sunday. After this weekend, we'll
be at Pennsic through August 9th, where you can fight twice a day starting
on Thursday of Peace week if you want, not to mention various youth
tourneys and the Castle Battle.

Youth Fighters who wish to compete in the A*Ethelmearc Youth Adult Tag Team
Tourney*, which will be on Wednesday of War week (Aug. 6) from 11 am to 3
pm, line up your adult fighters now!

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practices will resume on August 17th.

See you on Saturday, and at Pennsic!

Arianna