[SCA-BMDL] Pilgrimage ask me!

Kathryn Kane kathrynkane at mac.com
Tue Jul 15 18:46:30 EDT 2014

Better late than never! Some choice versions of our Pilgrimage set, to be added to in future years. Sing along at home! I'm particularly pleased with the version of Stella Splendens by the rock opera group, but for the most part I tried to pick versions that were relatively close to what we sing.

If you want to be on the Pilgrimage list, and have any doubts that you are, please email me privately your best email address and cell phone number (if you plan to have it at Pennsic and receive texts, or if you want to call me while on site, or if you have good red wine to share).

tra la,
Bugga

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvOVGQlLpcRkT6yFZJiy_4YFMvUzlE3GV

Sent from my iPad