[SCA-BMDL] Garb Exchange

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:49:45 EDT 2014

Greetings everyone!
This is the last reminder of the Garb Swap on Sunday at the fighter
practice site on Washington Blvd.
It's that time of year again! That's right, it's GARB SWAP time!! At the
July Barony meeting (July 13th 1:30 pm) Bring your old garb, the fabric you
don't want, feast gear, shoes, odds and ends. This is our way to help new
folks, so they get first pick, and then everyone else can have at it! You
don't have to bring something, to take something, but I encourage everyone
to have a look through their closets and cabinets and find something to
donate. If you have any questions please contact me!
I look forward to seeing you all there!

Baroness Constance

--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir