[SCA-BMDL] July Barony Meeting

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Wed Jul 9 19:02:39 EDT 2014

Greetings All!

This coming Sunday July 13th at 1:30pm is our bi-monthly Barony
meeting, held at the outdoor martial activities site in conjunction
with our practices.  Come and join us to hear the latest news of the
Barony.

In addition to the business meeting, we'll be holding our annual garb
/ item swap in preparation for Pennsic.  So, if you have gently used
items that you are no longer using or are looking for something this
is the place to go!

Also, we will have a brief Officer's Meeting afterwards.  All are
welcome to attend.

In Service,

Alaric
Seneschal