[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:57:58 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Thanks to Ceindrech for running youth fighting last week!

If any youth fighters would like to make their own swords, I have youth
rattan cut to sword lengths available at cost. $5 per stick, and I'll throw
in some pipe foam and instructions on how to make a youth sword. Please
contact me off-list; I won't be bringing blanks to practice unless you
request them ahead of time.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO SUNDAY YOUTH FIGHTING PRACTICES LEFT BEFORE PENNSIC!
There will be a youth tourney/open practice at the Baronial Birthday event
on Saturday, July 19, but no practice on July 20th. After that, we'll be at
Pennsic through August 9th, where you can fight twice a day starting on
Thursday of Peace week if you want, not to mention various youth tourneys
and the Castle Battle.

Youth Fighters who wish to compete in the AEthelmearc Youth Adult Tag Team
Tourney, which will be on Wednesday of War week (Aug. 6) from 11 am to 3
pm, line up your adult fighters now!

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice continues this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the usual site, the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and
Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here:  http://tinyurl.com/mb43y6d
I will be out of town, but Lady Ceindrech has agreed to run the practice in
my absence.

There is no running water at the site. Please bring a water bottle. Lady
Ceindrech will have loaner gear.

The schedule for youth fighter practices from now through Pennsic:

July 6 - practice at Washington Blvd
July 13 - practice at Washington Blvd
July 19 (Saturday) - Youth Tourney at the Baronial Birthday event
July 20 - NO practice
July 27 through August 10 - NO PRACTICE - PENNSIC!
August 17 - practice resumes at Washington Blvd.

See you on Sunday!

Arianna