[SCA-BMDL] A&S Practice, This Sunday!

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Fri Jan 31 20:52:12 EST 2014

We'll be having the heraldic banner painting part of last week's
cancelled practice this Sunday at the Environmental Charter School
along side the fighting practices. The full heraldic consultation
table will not be available, but we will have the Comet Pursuivant
herald available to answer questions and get people started.
Bring some banner fabric if you have it, or work on some Baronial
populace banners if you just want more experience with a brush!
I'll have my paints and brushes if you want to use them.

Feel free also to bring personal projects unrelated to any of that
if you just want to hang out with others while you work.

See you Sunday, from 2pm to 6pm just outside the heavy practice
at the ECS.

--
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)