[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: Heraldic A&S Practice

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Fri Jan 24 13:45:54 EST 2014

Grand populace of the Barony Marche:

As we announced at the Baronial 12th Night Celebration, the next A&S
"practice" at the Environmental Charter School on January 26th will
be focused on heraldry. Hopefully you saw how great the Lodge looked
when it was decorated with everybody's banners, and we can bring
that kind of pageantry to every event if we want.

Towards that end, the practice will feature a heraldic consult table
for you to work on researching your name and device! If you don't
have arms or a badge yet, here is a good opportunity to find one.

Continuing towards that end, I'll be bringing a box of fabric paints
and brushes, stencils, and other implements of construction; and you
can start actually working on a banner. I'll have some blanks, but
please bring fabric if you can.

So that's from 2pm to 6pm this coming Sunday at the Environmental
Charter School in Regent Square! We're normally just inside the
front entrance of the school.

Your Baronial Arts and Sciences Minister,

--
Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
(mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)
ishiyama at ee0r.com