[SCA-BMDL] BMDL A&S Championship

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Tue Jan 21 08:08:35 EST 2014

Dear Baronial populace,

It has been my honor and pleasure to champion the arts and sciences
of our fair Barony for the past year. It was also my responsibility
to provide their excellencies with an opportunity to determine my
successor. Towards that end, we held the Baronial A&S Championship
this past weekend at the Baronial 12th Night Celebration.

The following entries were on display:

"Child's 'Anne of Cleves' Dress" by THL Ruadrhi mac Aodha

"Cloak with Yarn Trim" by Mistress Irene von Schmetterling

"Leather Belt Pouch" by Cathan 'Kane' O'dubhagain

"Sekanjebin" by Lady Abatissa Dreye de Banneberi

"Card Woven Belt" by Lady Ceindrech varch Elidir

"Temari Balls" by Seyyida Alime bint Yorgi

"Wire Wrapped Stone Pendant" by 'The Philosopher's Stone'

"Leather 'Matara' Water Bottle" by Lady Sumayya al Ghaziyya

"Crossbow" by Lee Bateman

"Mead, Melomel, Tyser, Metheglin" by Hrökr

"Tablet Weaving" by Beatrix of Anglesey

"Embroidered Hat in Wool" by Beatrix of Anglesey

"St. Brigitte Style Cap" by Mistress Hildarun Hügelmann

For their champion, their excellencies chose Lady Sumayya al Ghaziyya.
She will represent them and us at the Seven Pearls A&S Championship,
and at other Kingdom and Society events for the next year.

Yours in service,

--
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)