[SCA-BMDL] Feb. 16th Indoor Muster at Marshall Elementary 12n-4pm

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun Jan 12 09:06:39 EST 2014

Greetings Good Gentles!  We are again hosting an indoor Heavy Weapons Muster at Wexford Elementary’s  large gym.  We are moving the time up to 12noon-4pm in hopes Their Majesties can attend.  In previous years we’ve had 40-50 fighters show, so come ready to do one-on-one fighting the first hour then melee scenarios.  Please wear soft-soled shoes and no food allowed inside the gym.  The address is 5135 Wexford Run Rd, Wexford PA 15090; drive past the Middle school then park outside the first entrance you come to for the Elementary School.  The gym is straight down the hall from the first entrance.  Any questions, please call me at 724-933-4661 or email caram at pitt.edu; I just made a Facebook page for this as well.  Hope to see you all there!
Yours,
Ariella