[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald 12th night / Marriott Hotel 1/25/14

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Thu Jan 9 14:10:16 EST 2014

Hi all, I am just asking for a finial count for the hotel for
Steltonwald's 12th night.

Again, this is not part of the event. It is a "if you want to join us,
here are our plans" pre and post revel for Steltonwald's 12th night. We
will be staying at the Courtyard Marriott, (Pittsburgh Airport -
Cherrington Road, Moon Twp) We usually check in around 1 or 2pm, swim and
enjoy cocktails by the pool (byob) (no glass in the pool area) then have
the Hotel shuttle take us to the HydeHolde for the event. After we are
done, the shuttle will return us to the hotel.

It will be the same as last year. $79.00 for a king size room or $89.00
for 2 queens size. I have a tentative hold on 10 - 15 rooms. I will need
to have a list to them by Friday, 1/10/14. If you are interested please
let me know so I can put your name on the list.

Thanks so much, and looking forward to seeing everyone!

Alessandra

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But