[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Fighter Practice - Sunday

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 11:59:32 EST 2014

Greetings Heavy Fighters:
We will once again return to practice at the Pittsburgh Environmental
Charter School on Sunday. We will have our Tournament of the Month which
 will be a "Draw Your Weapon" tourney.

Here are the rules:
1) Fighters will draw a card from the pile, on the card will be what weapons form you will fight that round.
2) Double kills will be re-fought
3) Double round robin format (everyone will fight each other twice)
Card Choices are:
1) Sword and Shield

2)Polearm

3) Great sword

4) Dagger

5) One handed
sword

6)Fighter's Choice

7)Opponent's Choice

8)Baron's Choice

Practice runs from 2p - 6p

The address for ECS is 829 Milton Street, Pittsburgh PA 15218

https://maps.google.com/maps?t=m&cid=0x4257d01779d37b9d&z=16&iwloc=A
See you there!
Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus