[SCA-BMDL] Baronial 12th Night - we need your BANNERS!

Karen Arianna Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 22:26:25 EST 2014

Greetings and Happy New Year!

I am asking everyone who is attending Baronial 12th Night for a favor.

At 12th Night, I will be running a heraldic quest. The purpose of the quest
is not to reward the best heralds in the room (we have lots of those), but
to offer a fun way for people to learn a little heraldry.

To make this work, I need banners displayed at the event - LOTS of banners!
Sure, I can print pictures of people's devices, but *real* banners would be
sooo much cooler.

If you have a personal, household, or group banner of a registered heraldic
device, and are willing to bring it to 12th Night and hang it on the walls,
PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I need to know in advance whose banners will be on
display in order to craft the questions for the Quest.

If you don't have a banner, no problem, although maybe you'd like to
register a device so you CAN have a banner someday... just a thought. :-)

Thank you for your assistance.

Arianna