[SCA-BMDL] Call for Letters: Captain of Archers

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Fri Feb 28 21:24:34 EST 2014

Greetings All,

I have officially received notification that my warrant as Seneschal is in
order.  As such, I will be stepping down as Captain of Archers, effective
immediately.  It has been a pleasure to serve the Barony and I would like
to thank all the folks who have helped me this past year and made things
easy:  Urho, Durr, Brandubh, Bataar, Muirgheal, Jorundr, Kathryne,
Elizabeth, and the many gentles who helped to set up and take down the
range.

There will be call for letters in the upcoming March / April Althing but
this notice will give extra time to think about it.  If you have any
questions about the office, please feel free to contact me.  Letters of
interest should be sent to me, as well as the Baron and Baroness.

In Service,

Alaric