[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 13:49:06 EST 2014

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Last Sunday we only had one D1 and one D3 fighter, but that didn't put a
damper on practice. After our D1, Troxell, tired of fighting, our D3, Lord
Robert, fought his way through seven youth sparring marshals and got a good
workout in the process. Thanks to all the adults who took the time to cross
swords with a youth fighter.

*PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE EMAIL LIST AND FACEBOOK PAGE THIS SUNDAY. The
forecast is for a chance of significant snow. If the weather poses a safety
hazard, Baron Liam will make the call on whether to cancel fighter
practice.*

Assuming the weather cooperates, Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice
continues this Sunday from 2:00 to 5:00 pm at the Environmental Charter
School (ECS) near Frick Park in the East End, at 829 Milton St, Pittsburgh,
PA 15218. Enter through the front door of the building, on Henrietta St.
Map here: http://goo.gl/maps/8SjJQ

The schedule for youth fighter practices for the next month is:

Mar. 2 - Practice at the ECS
Mar. 9 - Practice at the ECS
Mar 16 - Practice at the ECS
Mar. 23 - NO PRACTICE, I will be at Ice Dragon in Rhydderich Hael

I hope to see you on Sunday!

Arianna