[SCA-BMDL] Region 2 Archery Muster

Crossbow1953 (Earthlink.net) crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 17:50:29 EST 2014

To the Barony-March,

By the kind generosity of their Excellencies, Byron and Ariella, we will once again have a regional archery practice open to all at the Wexford Castle on Sunday, April 13th. This is the day following AEthelmearc Coronation. We will begin at 10:00 in the morning and continue until 5:00 that afternoon.

One of the goals of this practice to allow anyone to shoot their last rounds for the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge which closes a few days later. We would like to conduct this as our morning project and leave the afternoon for everything else, although the range will be open all day.

We will have novelty targets and anything that we can think of that is safe to shoot at. Space permitting and pending marshal availability, there may be some individual training. Of course, we will have archery from the Castle parapets. His Lordship Deryk the Archer has been challenged again.

The Barony-Marche loaner gear will be available.

Food will be pot luck. Brings hot and cold meals, side dishes, desserts, and snacks as you wish. Try out something new – archers are hardy souls. Soft drinks will be provided.

I have spoken with both Her Ladyship Elss and Mistress Arianna and we will have Thrown Weapons and Youth Fighting at this practice.

Their Excellencies ask that everyone wear garb for the day.

This is a free event.

The  Castle address is 755 Stonegate Drive, Wexford PA 15090 and a map can be found at:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Wexford&state=PA&address=755+Stonegate+Dr&zipcode=15090-7593&country=US&latitude=40.62952&longitude=-80.10511&geocode=ADDRESS

Please contact Urho Waltterinen with any questions and requests.

In service to the Barony-Marche and the Kingdom,

Mestari Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium