[SCA-BMDL] Directions Reminder, A Kingdom for a Stage

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 23:43:30 EST 2014

Please remember, the link on the Kingdom page for Google Maps is incorrect. Please use the directions below.

>From the North: Take I-79 to the Wexford/ PA 910 exit 73: Turn Left onto PA Route 910, Follow PA 910 5.4 mailes, Turn Right onto Babcock Blvd.,
Follow Babcock Blvd 2.7 miles, Turn Right onto Pearce Mill Road. Follow
Pearce Mill Road for 2 miles, turn Right onto North Ridge Drive (across
from the Ice Skating Rink). Follow North Ridge until the road ends,
Destination is on the left.

>From the South: Take I-279 to the McKnight Road exit: Keep Left onto Mcknight Road (northbound),
Follow Mcknight Road approx. 7 Miles, take the Ingomar Road Exit. Follow Ingomar road 1.1 miles, Turn Left onto Kummer Road, and then the
Immediate Right onto Walter Road, walter road then bends to the left.
continue on Walter Road 1.2 miles, then turn Left onto Pearce Mill Road. Go 0.6 miles and turn Right onto North Ridge Dr. (across from the Ice
Skating Rink). Follow North Ridge until the road ends, Destination is on the left.

***Mind your speed in the park, there is a lot of wildlife, general public, as well as, County Police Speed Monitoring***

If you need an address to use for a GPS, please use the North Park Ice Rink, 301 Pearce Mill Rd, Allison Park, PA 15101. North Ridge Drive is directly opposite the ice rink.
Thank you,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus